Friday, September 14, 2007

Sushi on the brain....


So it's been raining all night. I had to light candles because the lights kept flickering off and on throughout the night. I had to stay up to complete the webcomic so most of it was drawn in the dark.


I have the biggest urge for some sushi but its 6 in the morning. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some at some point today.


And I've stuck to my goal of not buying any v-games until after midterms. It's been keeping me focused on school mainly. I was finally able to get into the gym tonight and it was packed! I felt like I was fighting for equipment....hmmm...i have another story idea! nah, i'm going to sleep.
ciao,
j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.